Tune-Ups & Maintenance
With an annual heating system tune-up, you can help keep your heating system functional and efficient for years to come. Not only that, but with yearly maintenance, your system saves about 10% in energy costs alone. Our experienced technicians professionally handle your equipment, be it furnace, boiler, or burner, and they will leave your home in perfect care.
10-Point Oil Burner Tune-Up:
- Test and regulate all burner and safety controls
- Clean or replace fuel pump strainer, as necessary
- Change nozzle
- Check and adjust ignition system
- Vacuum furnace/boiler and smoke pipe to chimney
- Check and lubricate motors
- Check and adjust fan belt
- Seal air leaks around combustion chamber
- Adjust heating unit to maximize efficiency
- Perform an efficiency test
Don’t skip on this important heating system maintenance. You save money in energy costs, improve your efficiencies, and lengthen the lifetime of your heating equipment.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment for oil burner service.
Have a no-heat emergency?
Our 24-hour emergency service has you covered!
Call us at (978) 562-3097
Please note: emergency service is for existing fuel customers only.